Simply Seph

"The BEST portion of a good man's life -- his little, nameless and unremembered acts of kindness and of love."

Monday, May 01, 2006

ONE @ 23 (edited version)

I just turned 23 today!!! (antanda ko na?! hehehe)

I thank God for all the (soooo many) blessings He has given me throughout these years:
... enough reasons for me to live and to love
... people whom I really enjoy sharing my life with
... work that I really care for
... small things that makes me happy
... trials that makes me stronger and appreciate/understand life better
... strength to cope up with life's challenges

My sincerest gratitude to those who remembered labor day (my special day):
gina @ raffy @ bryan @ maie @ diana @ terence @ merryll @ kuya jerry @ jayjay @ esmie @ sheryl @ mamang @ jun @ vivienne @ mike @ daisie @ primo @ jan @ ate belle @ louie @ jeanne @ geebee @ mia @ rachel @ vlamir @ ian @ mich @ jonpe @ karon @ kuya jeff @ alyssa @ marianne @ jv @ tere @ ate grace @ jj @ leslie @ rose @ resa @ maricris @ ben @ maam cathy @ popong @ ate fe @ rafael @ linds @ kuya benjie @ tintin @ ramchan @ kuya jay @ carla @ becca @ tenten @ hero @ ate lani @ carrol @ donnalyn @ yam @ kristina @ meachy @ anabelle @ eleyn @ ate lyza @ jhia @ mhye @ alvin @ bj @ jyue @ george @ jennifer @ camille @ anne @ munich @ tricia @ joy @ karen @ shiela @ marlon @ richard @ milanne @ joel @ anna @ julie ann

note: yung naka-white yung mga late bumati... hehe :)

*special thanks to mia, alvin, mike, bj and jan :)


- @ - @ - @ -@ - @ - @ - @ -
Birthday Cakes
from DM and hush hush friends (May 2, Big Buddha GB3)

thanks Primo for sharing the video
from my beloved team B (May 2, RS - office)



*medyo magulo posts ko, update na lang ako ng mas matino pag nagka-time ulit... :)
- @ - @ - @ -@ -@ -@ -@ -

My Johari Revealed

after a month of posting, 35 responded and here's the result (top 10 traits out of 55 and their respective percentages):
friendly 42%
intelligent 34%
energetic 31%
helpful 31%
knowledgeable 31%
organised 31%
cheerful 28%
caring 22%
confident 22%
dependable 22%

... and these are the traits that noone picked or thought that it is associated with me (SAD!!!):
brave
calm
dignified
ingenious
introverted
mature
modest
nervous
quiet
searching
sympathetic

for those who haven't given their responses, please check this site:
http://kevan.org/johari?name=seph77

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

two of your good traits missing from the johari window choices are grateful and thankful :-)

9:03 AM  
Blogger feedalvin said...

Talagang ni-note mo pa na late kang binati nung iba ha haha...

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home