Simply Seph

"The BEST portion of a good man's life -- his little, nameless and unremembered acts of kindness and of love."

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Hello Blog World!

WOW! can't believe it! got a better blog now! haha!!! got interested of maintaining a blog just last March 17, 2006 while Alvin, Becca, Mike and I went to Coffee Bean Greenbelt at almost midnight (over a cup of coffee? nope! all of us ordered frozen drinks), after spending an hour or so at timezone (as always! my favorite past time ever!) and dinner at komoro soba glorietta (1st time for all of them including our manager).

1 funny thing when these guys mentioned about blogging that aside from them, Mich, Mia and Jan maintain their own blogs as well; and when I asked the blog of Alvin, they said that it's hellgod.blagspot.com.ph! poor and ignorant me! I trusted them so much that I believed them that there's a certain blog domain called BLAGspot and even with a .ph! hmp! can I just borrow a line from Camille, "gagaling din ako!" hehe. anyweiz, thanks guys! :)

I said earlier that this would be a better blog 'coz I had a blog via friendster but sad to say, it's not updated at all, i think my last post was made sometime around September 2005, it's called myBlog; you can visit it if you have some free time..

In the next few posts, I'll just publish some of the activities I had for the past few months... hehe. I'm not into writing journals actually, don't have the needed writing skills and don't even know if I would just be repeating all the never-ending stories I've been telling to my friends since I usually share all the things (big and small! corny!) that I've encountered in every single day to my officemates and some friends. my life is a open book ika nga! hahaha!

By the way, please check my Johari Window and pick those traits that best describes me.


simply SepH
-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-


SepH in Poland

-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-

Timezone Forever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home