Simply Seph

"The BEST portion of a good man's life -- his little, nameless and unremembered acts of kindness and of love."

Thursday, April 06, 2006

I Got Tagged as well!

I got tagged by Alvin as well... hehe. At first, I didn’t understand what he meant that he tagged me. It took him a while explaining this thing, it turned out na chain survey lang pala sa blog! Haha. Sorry ha, bago-bago pa lang kasi e...

I told him that I'll just be doing it tomorrow kasi nga nagloloko connection ko (damn smart WIFI! I'm really annoyed and frustrated of their slow response to my complaints)... but to my big surprise, it's working kaya 'eto... sagutan ko lang 'to kesa naman work ulit! (I need a rest! haha. HP officemates - shhhhh please)

Here are my answers and I just hope Mia, Mich, Leslie and Jan will answer this survey thing and will then say "I Got Tagged" (ewan ko lang ha kundi magtatampo tlga ako!):

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Jr. Accountant (mom's assistant from highschool until college, taga-gawa ng balance sheets & Income statements)
2. Encoder (of my mom again, taga-gawa ng invitation para sa church affairs. hehe)
3. Global Application Owner ng COPA Financials (the reason why I needed to take stresstabs! haha)
4. Operations Duty Manager (FOREVER!!!)

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Air Force One (sarap ulit-ulitin, parang walang katapusan!)
2. Ice Age (feeling bata! it was the last movie I've watch na wala akong ginawa kundi tumawa and i-enjoy! di ko kasi kelangan mag-isip. haha)
3. The Notebook (may original DVD at VCD ako nito! OVER!!!)
4. Kailangan Kita (baduy na kung baduy! maganda naman cinematography!)

Four places you have lived in:
1. Candon City, Ilocos Sur (born & studied until highschool)
2. Baguio City (where I took my college education)
3. Sta. Rosa, Laguna (been staying here for 3 years)
4. Sucat (living with cousins every summer break)

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Amazing Race (of course!)
2. Fear Factor (kaaliw lang)
3. Pinoy Big Brother (curious nung una at syempre kapamilya to!)
4. Myx Hit Chart (para alam kung ano i-download sa limewire)

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Boracay
2. Cebu
3. Puerto Galera (cocobeach!!!)
4. Vigan

Four websites I visit daily:
1. http://www.friendster.com/ (libangan!)
2. http://www.inq7.net/ (news)
3. http://www.atptennis.com/ and http://www.wtatour.com/ (tennis)
4. http://asiaaid/virtualboard (work! hahaha)

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Sweet, Sour & Spicy Spaghetti (yung luto ko!)
2. Buko Pandan
3. French Fries sa McDO plus Sundae/McFlurry
4. Buffalo Wings

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. New York
2. Paris
3. Disneyland!!!
4. right beside someone that I truly love and the person who makes me happy (corny ba?! wala na ko maisip e!)

Four friends who I have tagged that I think will respond (full name ba?!):
1. Michelle Gurrea
2. Mia Diola
3. Jan San Jose
4. Leslie Wong

that's all for now! :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home